Watson will be seen as an average quarterback this seaso

Report any bugs here

Watson will be seen as an average quarterback this seaso

Postby elaine95 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:07 pm

The Jaguars will return quarterback Blake Bortles to the starting lineup for the season finale against the Texans http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/authentic-tashaun-gipson-jersey , but there’s not much certainty beyond that for the 2014 first-round pick.Bortles is under contract for two more years, but getting benched for Cody Kessler is not a great sign of commitment from the team. There are financial issues to deal with on top of the need to find a better options, all of which leaves Bortles feeling like the only thing he can do is play this week and then wait to find out more.“The toughest part about it is you have no idea Jon Weeks Jersey White ,鈥?Bortles said. 鈥淚t鈥檚 not like anybody tells me anything or talks to my agent and tells me what they鈥檙e going to do with me. It鈥檚 kind of just unknown. … Obviously I鈥檓 here right now and I鈥檝e got one more opportunity to play this week and finish this year out. They鈥檙e in control of what happens to me next. Whatever happens I鈥檒l be ready.聽I signed a contract here for three years. I have every reason and purpose in my mind to play here for that amount of time or until they let me go, and I鈥檒l figure that out.”Bortles said that sitting and watching while Kessler ran the offense “definitely was a positive as far as a mindset” and he’ll get a chance to show anything he might have learned during the process. That one outing isn’t likely to change any minds about Bortles’ prospects for the future, but leaving on a high note is always preferable to the alternative.2018 Houston Texans Preview: Football Outsiders On Deshaun Watson’s Insane Production Tom Gower of Football Outsiders is back once again to answer yet another big question on the minds of Texans fans everywhere - how rare was Deshaun Watson’s rookie season http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/authentic-aaron-colvin-jersey , and can he do it again? Let’s ask him and find out.Can Deshaun Watson continue his incredible rate of production going into Year Two? What do you expect from his sophomore season, assuming that both DeAndre Hopkins and Will Fuller remain healthy?While I personally disagree that Watson will be seen as an average quarterback this season (in fact, I think he will be anything but average) Womens Jadeveon Clowney Jersey , I do agree with Gower that the AFC South should be one of the most competitive divisions in football. There is not a single “bad” team in this division, and Houston will need Watson to continue his projected rise to greatness if they want to win the South come December. Check out more of Tom’s work over on Football Outsiders, and check out the FO Almanac if you want detailed metrics and analysis for every single team going into the 2018 season.
elaine95

Return to Bug Reports