Help buying acekard 2i

If you post anything like these you'll likely be banned

Help buying acekard 2i

Postby totalysims » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:44 am

Where is the best place to get an acekard 2i that will be guaranteed to be genuine, and i know acekard.com has a resellers list but half or more of the places they suggest dont sell them anymore, and one of the places on there i tried sent me a fake (gave me red screen of death when i put akaio v1.8 on).
Any suggestions that would help me would be great, i need the site/seller to offer UK shipping too.

i know this isnt exactly akaio specific but i thought you guys would have a good idea of whats what and where to go cos i am at a loss :(

thanks
:)
totalysims

Re: Help buying acekard 2i

Postby FawkYew RTFM » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:56 pm

totalysims wrote:i know this isnt exactly akaio specific but i thought you guys would have a good idea of whats what and where to go cos i am at a loss

if you know your post is off-topic and you risk getting warned, banned, or having it deleted, why post it? this board is for AKAIO problems, AKAIO discussions, AKAIO suggestions, AKAIO news. we don't work for acekard, we don't work for online shops. we don't discuss off-topic issues here. GBAtemp.net as per the rules.

thread closed and moved to "what not to do"
WIKI | I am like God here - Mouth off and get banned from my world!

before you post:
read the rules thread
read the "before you post" thread
read about how to properly report a bug
FawkYew RTFM

Return to What not to do