[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4600: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4602: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4603: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4604: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
AKAIO Forums • View topic - Help buying acekard 2i

Help buying acekard 2i

If you post anything like these you'll likely be banned

Help buying acekard 2i

Postby totalysims » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:44 am

Where is the best place to get an acekard 2i that will be guaranteed to be genuine, and i know acekard.com has a resellers list but half or more of the places they suggest dont sell them anymore, and one of the places on there i tried sent me a fake (gave me red screen of death when i put akaio v1.8 on).
Any suggestions that would help me would be great, i need the site/seller to offer UK shipping too.

i know this isnt exactly akaio specific but i thought you guys would have a good idea of whats what and where to go cos i am at a loss :(

thanks
:)
totalysims

Re: Help buying acekard 2i

Postby FawkYew RTFM » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:56 pm

| I am like God here - Mouth off and get banned from my world!

before you post:

FawkYew RTFM

Return to What not to do