Recents list

If you post anything like these you'll likely be banned

Recents list

Postby DarkPenguin » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:24 pm

Ok so no favorites cuz normmatt says he doent wanna "cater pirating habits" (yet akaio keeps increasing rom capability and supports roms?? Kinda dumb argument but o well).

So my new suggestion:

Recents list - a list of recently launched hombrew applications or legal backups for quick access. Activated by "L" button

Well let's see if they use another lame excuse to avoid putting work into a useful feature
DarkPenguin

Re: Recents list

Postby SuperBlooper057 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:43 pm

Come on, I'm sure they're going as fast as they can. Besides, do you want companies suing you because you support what is basically a warez launcher? Oh, and remember that the moderators can ban you at any time.
~In no relation to the boss.
SuperBlooper057

Postby DarkPenguin » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:49 pm

Well I knw there working fast but they dnt have to accuse me of being a pirate. All roms I own are actually games I own and thy accuse me of being a pirate. The problem isn't that they are busy the problem was they insulted me and rejected my idea just because they thought I was pirating and I they wanna ban me that's fine I dnt really mind I just wanted to make suggestions that actually helped the community
DarkPenguin

Postby FawkYew RTFM » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:36 pm

shut the fuck up and don't question why we do things or how we do it. you aren't paying for akaio. you aren't a beta tester so you don't contribute.

thread closed.
WIKI | I am like God here - Mouth off and get banned from my world!

before you post:
read the rules thread
read the "before you post" thread
read about how to properly report a bug
FawkYew RTFM

Return to What not to do