Moonshell2-like menu scrolling

Want to suggest new features for the next release?

Moonshell2-like menu scrolling

Postby YayMii » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:19 pm

This is basically the same suggestion as the "Inverted Menu Scrolling", but I tried to reword it to make more sense.

It'd be nice to incorporate the "hold" scrolling style that the iPod Touch and Moonshell uses, as it gives a more natural feel to the menu (keep in mind I'm not asking you to make the scrolling smoother).

Basically, the scrolling I'm asking for is having the stylus act as a hand moving a physical list up and down (instead of the scroll-bar-like scrolling style already incorporated into AKAIO). I prefer it this way, and I know other people do too (you can add it as an option for people who don't).

If you still need more clarification, I'm talking about the vertical scrolling method used in this YouTube video (once again, I'm only asking for the scrolling direction to be changed, not the smoothness of the scrolling).

Can you please add an option for this style of scrolling? Thank you.
YayMii

Re: Moonshell2-like menu scrolling

Postby twiz » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:47 pm

I would also like to see this feature.
I think it feels much more natural when using the stylus (and only the stylus, not the arrow keys) to scroll in this manner, as it makes it feel like the list is a tangible object.
twiz

Re: Moonshell2-like menu scrolling

Postby moreno » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:55 am

It really would be a good function. A lot of people who approve of if she even existed. And having an option to use this or the "old way" would be even better.
My signature:
Spoiler: show

"Everything has a dark side, even pride."
moreno

Return to Suggestions