Over all voice chat

Want to suggest new features for the next release?

Over all voice chat

Postby floral » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:24 am

i was thinking of a voice chat that was always there. turning on and off if you say hit both L and R buttons at the same time, allowing you to chat with your friends anywhere no matter what you are doing on your DSL, DSI, 3DS, etcetera.
Protect the light, Condemn the dark.
floral

Re: Over all voice chat

Postby FawkYew RTFM » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:16 pm

suggestions are for things that will make akaio better. voice chatting is not among them.
WIKI | I am like God here - Mouth off and get banned from my world!

before you post:
read the rules thread
read the "before you post" thread
read about how to properly report a bug
FawkYew RTFM

Re: Over all voice chat

Postby floral » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:21 pm

are you sure it would not make it better?

Granted this does not improve the speed of the loading of the games and homebrew games/applications that the Akaio firmware accepts or the ease of it.

We would however be able to communicate with anyone of our counterparts, communicate with them while we were playing any game at any time, we would not have to cease playing for the length of the convo. Those on Akaio and on our Akaio friends list could just talk after toggling the talk feature by clicking L+R and we would hear them.

Does that not seem to have the potential to improve many of the games and applications that exist that we make roms of as well as make this a even more popular firmware than it currently is?
Protect the light, Condemn the dark.
floral

Return to Suggestions