realize I never made it to an English class. It’s always thi

Report any bugs here

realize I never made it to an English class. It’s always thi

Postby elaine95 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:51 pm

Officially Womens Aaron Colvin Jersey , Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson has a chest injury, with which he fully participated in practice on Wednesday. Unofficially, it’s hard to figure out exactly what the situation is.Meeting with reporters on Wednesday, Watson was asked about a tweet that he retweeted. The retweeted tweet said that Watson played with a partially collapsed lung and a broken rib against the Cowboys. Specifically, Watson was asked what it was like playing with a partially collapsed lung and a broken rib. 鈥淚 have no idea, honestly,” Watson said. “I was just playing ball. I didn鈥檛 recognize it, we didn鈥檛 recognize it during the game.鈥漇o he now has those injuries?鈥淣o Womens Martinas Rankin Jersey , I鈥檓 fine now,” Watson said. “I鈥檓 healthy.鈥滱nyone who has had a broken rib knows that it doesn’t quickly or magically heal. Besides, Watson officially has a chest injury, which could include the broken (or not) rib. Either way, Watson insists that he’s fine.鈥淚鈥檓 cleared to practice, cleared to do everything,” Watson said. “I鈥檓 good.鈥滱nd it sounds like he was never all that bad.鈥淲e didn鈥檛 know during the game,” Watson said. “It was just sore http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/authentic-jon-weeks-jersey , just finishing the game. That was pretty much it.鈥漈hat was pretty much it was it relates to anything said by anyone from the Texans. Coach Bill O’Brien was asked about the rib/lung injury, and he declined to elaborate.鈥淎gain, I just refer to the injury report,” O’Brien said.A broken rib causes intense pain and discomfort. It hurts to cough. It hurts to laugh. It hurts to sneeze. It hurts to have hiccups. It hurts to breathe. And it definitely hurts to get hit there again. So either Watson never had a broken rib or he’s living, practicing, and playing with an injury that has to be creating plenty of problems for him, pretty much all the time.If it’s the latter, those problems could be exacerbated by a Jacksonville defense that is more than capable of getting to Watson Womens Jordan Akins Jersey , repeatedly. It’s Friday. Let’s have a discussion."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕2019 NFL Draft2019 NFL Draft: Which Cornerbacks Do You Want Houston To Target?New,34commentsIt’s Friday. Let’s have a discussion. CDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Draft: Which Cornerbacks Do You Want Houston To Target?Jason Getz-USA TODAY SportsThroughout this past week, I wrote all about draft eligible offensive tackles. I looked as in depth as I could at the ‘Top 15’ tackles available, and it’s all out there now. The past is dead. That book is read. It’s time to do other things. What I would like to do now is watch a bunch of cornerbacks and try to write about them. As a non-college football watcher, the NFL Draft is like one of those dreams where I’m two months into my final semester and realize I never made it to an English class. It’s always this, and some school in a tree house, and lots of plants everywhere. Since I have this disease, I have no idea which cornerbacks are worth watching. Currently the same three are mocked to the Texans and usually in the first round. It’s Greedy Williams Justin Reid Jersey , DeAndre Baker, or Byron Murphy. I know these names, but I don’t know anything about them. I want to know, and that’s what I’ll be doing all next week. As I learned with Greg Little, the mass produced coverage that’s ubiquitous is often times wrong. I don’t want to watch only these three; I want to watch others as well. So I ask you, loyal reader:Which cornerbacks are your favorite in this 2019 draft class? Which ones do you want Houston to target? Is there anyone in particular I should take a look at? There should be a way I can complete some extra credit to still be able to graduate on time.
elaine95

Return to Bug Reports