lengthy retirement announcement: Mike Rucker, Brian Urlacher

Report any bugs here

lengthy retirement announcement: Mike Rucker, Brian Urlacher

Postby elaine95 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:59 pm

Ndamukong Suh isn’t going to win many popularity contests. The Rams defensive tackle http://www.packerslockerroom.com/authentic-davon-house-jersey , after all, has made The Sporting News‘ list of “most hated players.”So it should come as no surprise that Suh said Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers “usually doesn’t talk” to him.鈥淚 don鈥檛 know if he likes me,鈥?Suh said, via Gary Klein of the Los Angeles Times. 鈥淏ut I don鈥檛 really need a response. My response is when he鈥檚 getting up from the ground. That鈥檚 all I鈥檓 excited for.鈥淥r giving him a nice [loss] which I鈥檝e done plenty of times in the past. That鈥檚鈥?the ultimate goal when going against an elite quarterback like that.鈥滻t’s a good bet Rodgers has a strong dislike for Suh, and why wouldn’t he? Suh initially earned a one-game suspension for stepping on Rodgers’ ankle four years ago. Suh won his appeal Womens Tramon Williams Jersey , and paid a $70,000 fine instead.That is the last time the league disciplined Suh, the ninth time of his career.Suh played Rodgers 10 times while he was in Detroit, but the two have not met on the field since that regular-season finale in 2014. Some former teammates of Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers have had some tough things to say about him, but one of the greatest players who ever shared a locker room with Rodgers is a big fan.Julius Peppers Quinten Rollins Jersey White , the future Hall of Fame defensive end who announced his retirement last week, mentioned only five former teammates in his lengthy retirement announcement: Mike Rucker, Brian Urlacher, Thomas Davis, Steve Smith and Rodgers.“Aaron Rodgers Dean Lowry Jersey , just for being an all-time great player and teammate,” Peppers wrote, “and for making me believe that somehow, a Hail Mary can be a high-percentage throw. I’ve never seen anybody do some of the things you can do, man. I’m glad I had a front seat for some of it.”Peppers did not mention any of the other quarterbacks he played with during his 17-year career Womens Marquez Valdes-Scantling Jersey , even though he played with some of those other quarterbacks longer than the three years he played with Rodgers. One of the greatest defensive ends ever had great respect for one of the greatest quarterbacks ever.
elaine95

Return to Bug Reports